All learning comes from experiences, but not all experiences will result in learning.
As an learning experience designer I’m driven to rethink the way we learn. As we step away from old beliefs and practices, it is my mission to create impactful and long-lasting learning experiences. Some examples:
- Design learning experiences in non-learning technology such as a chatbot, a game or VR/AR.
- Create tailored learning solutions within complex situations, such as remote education, a-synchronous communication.
- Design and implement new learning programs that will help your organization or your learners.
- Create a learning strategy for your programme, training or academy.
- Designing (online) climate awareness education programs for De Jonge Klimaatbeweging
- Learning Design capacity building courses for professional teams: learning about learning design while designing a learning experience.
- The design and support of a 3-day online conference & networking event for GIZ.
- Development of MOOCs for Leiden Univsersity: the design and development of different MOOCs for Leiden University. Working with international and interdisciplinarity teaching teams. Some examples:
- Roadmap to flexible education: A comprehensive guide to flexible online education for Leiden University. I was involved in the concept and content development of the Prezi